Dreamers of the Day

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible." -T.E. Lawrence, "The Seven Pillars of Wisdom"

Friday, May 30, 2008

Santiago Calatrava



I am so blessed. Right in front of me at my jobsite office is a window with a view to this magnificent materpiece. Santiago Calatrava created this moving sculpture and I get to watch it all day.

4 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

I'll ride the trike when you update your blog.

OK, not really... but I do enjoy your posts when you actually write them. (Hint, hint.)

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Ok....really? You have nothing to say? I find that hard to believe...

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Janna said...

Looks like last time you blogged...it was a week before Courtney moved to town? Are you a little preoccupied? :)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

(this is what I would say if you had a new post)

Jason, it is soooo great hearing your thoughts on this topic. You are always sooooo insightful and I love learning something new every time I visit your blog! Keep up the amazing writing. I can't wait until Madeline is old enough to read your wisdom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home